Bubbles Smack 'N' Pop is just the pinkest, bubbliest resident of Lalaloopsy Land! She's got a bubbly personality, and she always sticks by her friends. A bundle of fun, she thinks pink makes any outfit really pop! Her name is based off of her love for bubbles, as well as the smacking and popping sound she can make with her bubble gum!
Bubbles is a fair-skinned girl with black button eyes and bright pink cheeks. Her hair is pink with straight cut bangs and is worn in bubble-shaped braids at the bottom of her head. She wears a pink, bubbly bow in her hair. Her most noticeable feature is the piece of bubblegum she's usually blows into bubbles. She also wears pink bead bracelets. Her dress collar is a bead necklace with puffed up sleeves. She has a bubble-like skirt with little crinkles to show her bubbly-ness. Her shoes are knee-high boots that are light pink with white laces and highlights. She also wears hot pink socks.
Bubbles' pet is a bubble gum bear. It is pink with translucent legs and ears. It has black eyes and a small black nose.
Bubbles lives in a pink house with pink, blue, and purple bubbles on the outside. On the inside, there is a green balloon with a pink and purple flower at the top, a flower, a bubble chandelier, a sun, a window, and a blue door decorated with a window and a bubble pattern. Her wallpaper is blue with lighter blue polka-dots.
- February 3rd is Bubble Gum Day.
- She is not the only Lalaloopsy to have a non-visible mouth. Bundles Snuggle Stuff also has a non-visible mouth in her mini, replaced by her pacifier.
- She, Charms Seven Carat, Trinket Sparkles, Tart Berry Basket, and Pumpkin Candle Light are the only Lalaloopsies to wear bracelets.
- She might not be able to talk, due to blowing bubbles.
- Her full size doll has tights, but her mini does not.
- Her full size doll's color scheme is more of a pastel pink, rather than the original coral red.