Dyna Might is the greatest hero Lalaloopsy Land has ever known. She's a fearless action star who loves wearing disguises, running at super speed, and saving the day with her pink-powered goggles! Dyna Might is the older sister of little Tiny Might. Her name comes from her impressively dynamic abilities - as well as her dauntless might!
Dyna Might is a fair-skinned girl with two black button eyes normally protected by a pair of white goggles with pink lenses. Her cheeks are bright red. She has bright green hair worn in pigtail-buns held with small red bows and straight cut bangs. She has a small cowlick at the top of her head.
Her attire is very flashy! She wears an orange dress with shiny orange stars, a bright pink belt with a big yellow button in the center, red-orange leggings, tall white boots with orange soles, and a green-yellow cape with pink polka-dotted lining.
Dyna Might's pet is her adorable little raccoon. He wears a magenta mask over his eyes to protect his secret identity of course!
- April 28th is National Superhero Day.
- Dyna's phone booth is likely a tribute to Superman's Clark Kent, who would change into his superhero outfit in one.
- According to the Ultimate Collector's Guide, both Dyna Might and Trouble Dusty Trails have a dislike for "bad guys".
- Dyna's full name is a pun on the word dynamite.
- Dyna was the first Lalaloopsy to have her twin bun hairstyle.
Click here to view the gallery.