In a wacky and silly world of colors and wonder, there are giant mushrooms, curvy roads, and magical kingdoms. This is the land of the Lala-Oopsies! Four princesses rule over each of their own special kingdoms, each being unique to their own personalities. There are also four magical little fairies who love to play together and four mermaids who love to swim together.
Lala-Oopsies are the bendy and sillier counterparts to Lalaloopsies. They are, as implied, an oopsie. Their arms and legs are rubbery and bendable, while their heads are very squishy. They are each vibrantly colored and have a variety of mismatched patterns and stripes on their clothes and hair. The line was available from 2012 to 2013.
Princess Ballerina Minis
- Princess Anise: with a royal crown scepter, hand mirror, heart-shaped box of knick knacks, and kitty
- Princess Nutmeg: with a strawberry milk, royal half-eaten donut scepter, umbrella, and bunny
- Princess Saffron: with a tea pot, royal heart scepter, tea cup, and mouse
- Princess Juniper: with a heart-shaped sewing kit, royal paintbrush scepter, basket of yarn, and bunny
- Princess Sesame: comes with a RC Boat
- Princess Lavender: comes with the 3 Floating Islands Playset
Fairies Littles Minis
Whether it's their faithful steeds, or their adventurous sea horses, the pets of Lala-Oopsies are at their side. There are a total of 6 Horses and 4 Sea Horses thus far. Both have long manes that can be brushed and braided with their own special brushes.
The Lala-Oopsies horses come in three different styles. There are the winged flying horses, the horned horses which resemble unicorns, and the crowned and decorated horses which resemble royalty.
Sold exclusively at Walmart, the Lala-Oopsies Sea Horses each come with their very own companion: jellyfish, starfish, crab or octopus. They have long aquatic manes that you can brush and braid with their starfish-shaped brushes.
- 3 Floating Islands - Teapot Playset
- The dolls lack the ballerina ribbons around their legs and the jewelry they possess in their official artwork.
- Some people have claimed that their full sized Lala-Oopsies reek of onions. This is not the case for all Lala-Oopsies, though.
- Due to their heads being made of a squishy foam material, it is easily able to rip if children handle them the wrong way.