In this article, we will explain how to behave in the Lalaloopsy's Discord server along with introducing the matter.
The Discord Lalaloopsy channel has a lot of subchannels where you can post freely. However, if you want to post a certain content, you must do it in a specific subchannel. The assigned channel and their respective content are the following:
|General||#bus-stop||Usual starting point|
|#rules||You know, "rules"|
|#town-hall|| General public chat with strict rules |
|#bulletin-board||Comments, suggestions, and feedback|
|Residences||#castle-battlescarred||Verified general chat|
|#patch-shipyard||For shipping related content|
|#splash-studio||Fanart related channel|
|#ace-garage||To interact with the bot's commands|
|Telecom||#butterfly-messenger||When using #tin-can-telephone, this is where you chat with other users who have no microphones|
|#sky-van||Place for music commands|
|#phonograph||Music voice channel|
And remember, avoid posting about the mentioned subjects in the general chat (Town Hall).
Types of users
- - The admin.
- - The chat moderator.
- - Not really a user, just some bot.
- - A verified member.
- - A senior member.
- - A muted member.
Keep in mind that these rules do not only apply to this website, but to the entire fandom network.
- If a chat mod tells you to stop doing something or move on to another topic, don't argue with them.
- Swearing is allowed, but should be kept to a minimum. No major swears are allowed.
- Only the English language is accepted in chat.
- Do not spam or flood chat.
- To avoid copyright infringement, do not post illegal links to episodes or movies.
- Do not bring your personal life issues into chat. This makes some users very uncomfortable. You can try talking to someone about it in PMs if they are okay with it.
- Do not bring up disturbing or gruesome topics. This includes, but is not limited to, saying that you want to kill yourself. Doing so will immediately have you kicked from chat.
- No obscene gestures, such as the middle finger.
- If you are banned, do not bypass your ban on another account. This will result in the ban getting extended.
- No online dating, not even pretend dating.
- Discussion of politics is discouraged. It causes too much drama in chat.
- Discussion of mature content is discouraged (excluding Tour channels).
- No advertising.
- Do NOT discriminate or harass anyone.
- No private message harassment.
- No flame wars or disputing against other users. A friendly debate is fine, but it shouldn't get out of hand.
- Bilateral arguments should be taken to PMs.
- Do not act like a mod if you are not one yourself (also known as minimodding).
- If you don't have something nice to say (about ANYTHING), don't say it.
- Do not repeatedly ask for personal information from a user if they do not want to give it out.
- Do not sociologically harass other users. This includes targeting someone based on their intelligence, grammar, or spelling.
- Do not post in CAPs (capital letters, regardless if it has numbers and special characters).
Links are allowed in chat as long as the don't break any of the following rules.
- Do not link something extremely loud without warning.
- Do not link spyware, malware, adware, viruses, or any other computer threats.
Violators shall be penalized at the discretion of the moderator(s) limited only to a minimum of 1 week to a maximum of 1 year ban depending on the severity of offense(s). Permanent ban is possible after 1 year ban is given.