In this article, we will explain how to behave in the Lalaloopsy's Discord server along with introducing the matter.
The Discord Lalaloopsy channel has a lot of subchannels where you can post freely. However, if you want to post a certain content, you must do it in a specific subchannel. The assigned channel and their respective content are the following:
- Bea's library: For fanfics.
- Patch's Shipyard: For shipping related content.
- Splash Studio: Fanart related channel.
- Peanut's circus: Memes.
- Ace's garage: To interact with the bot's commands.
And remember, avoid posting about the mentioned subjects in the general chat (Town Hall).
Types of users
- The Town Councilor is the wiki's Admin. This may also include admins from other languages and associated wikis.
- The Town Guard are the wiki's chat moderators.
- The Townsfolk are the verified members.
- The Tourist are the older members.
Keep in mind that these rules do not only apply to this website, but to the entire fandom network.
- If a chat mod tells you to stop doing something or move on to another topic, don't argue with them.
- Swearing is allowed, but should be kept to a minimum. No major swears are allowed.
- Only the English language is accepted in chat.
- Do not spam or flood chat.
- To avoid copyright infringement, do not post illegal links to episodes or movies.
- Do not bring your personal life issues into chat. This makes some users very uncomfortable. You can try talking to someone about it in PMs if they are okay with it.
- Do not bring up disturbing or gruesome topics. This includes, but is not limited to, saying that you want to kill yourself. Doing so will immediately have you kicked from chat.
- No obscene gestures, such as the middle finger.
- If you are banned, do not bypass your ban on another account. This will result in the ban getting extended.
- No online dating, not even pretend dating.
- Discussion of politics is discouraged. It causes too much drama in chat.
- Discussion of mature content is discouraged (excluding Tour channels).
- No advertising.
- Do NOT discriminate or harass anyone.
- No private message harassment.
- No flame wars or disputing against other users. A friendly debate is fine, but it shouldn't get out of hand.
- Bilateral arguments should be taken to PMs.
- Do not act like a mod if you are not one yourself (also known as minimodding).
- If you don't have something nice to say (about ANYTHING), don't say it.
- Do not repeatedly ask for personal information from a user if they do not want to give it out.
- Do not sociologically harass other users. This includes targeting someone based on their intelligence, grammar, or spelling.
- Do not post in CAPs (capital letters, regardless if it has numbers and special characters).
Links are allowed in chat as long as the don't break any of the following rules.
- Do not link something extremely loud without warning.
- Do not link spyware, malware, adware, viruses, or any other computer threats.
Violators shall be penalized at the discretion of the moderator(s) limited only to a minimum of 1 week to a maximum of 1 year ban depending on the severity of offense(s). Permanent ban is possible after 1 year ban is given.